Lithium ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Vaping 101, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
- Size: 21700
- Positive Terminal: Flat Top
- Capacity: 4200mAh
- Max. Discharge Rate: 30A (Rated by Mooch)
- Pulse: We do not offer pulse ratings as there is currently no industry standard.
- Manufacturer: Moli Energy Corp. (Supplied by NPE)
- Model: P42A
These batteries have got to be my best battery purchase todate.
I'm going 3 days between charges and I am a heavy vaper so it's not like I'm vaping now and then but neither am I constantly vaping.
So if you looking for a long lasting battery then I would recommend these batteries.
So go grab acouple sets while stocks are in.
Happy vaping my fellow and followet vapers.
they are just great!!!love 21700,can vape on them for 2 days.
Very good performing batteries getting over 24 hours continuous use from them before I need to recharge.
They really are the best 21700 you can get at the moment and the price is the best I have seen from 101.
First experience with 21700s and they definitely last much longer than 18650s especially for chain vapers like me. Would get these again.