Lithium ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Fogstar, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however a battery should be replaced every 2 years - whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat