I've been using this tank for a couple of weeks now. I switched to the bubble glass.
- Amazing flavour, the best MTL I've ever used.
- Build quality is good, and it looks smart. Nice movement to the afc ring.
- Slide to fill is so much nicer than a screw cap.
- Easy to install coils.
- Turntable airflow system is innovative, personally I haven't messed around with it and just use the default disc with 3 holes, but it's good to know that if I wanted to I could put in a lower resistance coil and get something approximating DTL.
- Drip tip locking system only works if you use one of the supplied tips. Switch it out for your own, and whilst it will fit it won't lock the sliding top in place.
- Fill hole is small, needs a needle bottle to fit.
- Bell position is high, so if you fill too fast it can't drip down the sides fast enough, this results in eliquid spilling out and all down the outside of your tank. This has happened to me quite a few times and it's really annoying.
- Airflow can't be completely closed to prevent any leaks while filling. That's an oversight in the design, even though it's a slide fill I still prefer to close to prevent leaks.
- It's relatively leak free but I've had some liquid coming up through the drip tip. The solution seems to be to use more cotton than you usually would for a 2.5mm coil, as the cotton wells are really wide and have large slots where they join to the liquid well.
Overall, despite a few niggles I highly recommend this tank and Vaping101.