Lost Vape Centaurus SOLO RDA is the first RDA of the Lost Vape brand, designing the dual airflow channel for a smooth flavour. This RDA can be realized by the valve of the Squonk/storage bottle when it is connected, and then feed the e-liquid through the 510-connection. This design works its best to take advantage of every drop, never waste your-e-liquid, as well as keep the purity. The premium wick can reach the desired result when it is fully saturated, once you install your wick for the first time, wait for minutes to saturate. The hallmark 510 threaded base connector lets you have no hassle to lose and drop when in use on the Lost Vape Centaurus Quest BF Kit.
1. Dual Airflow Channel
2. Brand New Flavour Profile
3. Realized By The Valve Of Squonk/storage Bottle
4. Hallmark 510 Threaded Base Connector
5. Fit For Lost Vape Centaurus Quest BF Kit
Type: Single Coil
Material: Stainless Steel
Drip Tip Type: 810
Package: Gift Box
1pc Centaurus Solo RDA
1pc Spare Drip Tip
1pc Spare Parts Bag
1pc User Manual
1pc Warranty Card
Shipping and Returns
• Delivery is free for all orders over £50. Otherwise, delivery is £3 to £12 depending on the service you plan to purchase.
• Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in UK, 5 to 12 in Europe. 10 to 15 for the rest of the world.
• You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
This atty deserves more love than it got. Good amount of airflow for a big (ish) single coil and the design is great. Cosmetically it's not my cup of tea, but not awful either. Just wish the post holes were a little wider.
Firstly, thank you to all the guys and gals at vaping 101. You only posted this out yesterday afternoon and it arrived today in the post, from Aberdeen to Nottingham. Cracking little single coiler.
Very easy to pop a coil in and I'm using it as a squonker on a topside dual and it works perfectly. The airflow is perfect for my tastes, I like it a little airer than most single coil rda's offer and this is spot on. Usually to get this much airflow I would need a dual coil because every single I've used in the past has been disappointing and could have done with just a smidgen more air so this is perfect. Can't really say much more. Try it you won't be disappointed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.