The Geek Vape Aegis Max 2 Kit features the same shockproof, waterproof and dust-proof resistances as the other members of the Aegis family. Powered by either a single 18650 or 21700 battery through the use of an adaptor, the Aegis Max will deliver up to 100W power output and features variable wattage and temperature vaping modes.
It's also driven by an intelligent chipset which ensures fast firing speeds and safety protections we've all come to expect from Geek Vapes mods. Protections include overheat, overtime and short circuit protection. Easily adjust these vape settings via a 1.08 inch full colour display screen.
Topping off the Max100 mod is the powerful Zeus Sub Ohm tank. With a TPD compliant capacity of 2ml, the Zeus Vape tank features a top fill e-liquid design and an adjustable airflow inlets that evenly distribute vape juice whilst also preventing leaks. Compatible with the Geek Vape Z coil range, the Max100 is supplied with both a 0.2ohm coil and a 0.25ohm coil that will both satisfy the sub ohm vaping community.
- Dimensions: 93 x 46 x 34mm
- Output Power: 5W-100W
- 0.02s firing speed
- 21700 or 18650 battery with adaptor (battery not included)
- 1.08inch Full Display Screen
- Resistance Range：0.05Ω-3Ω
- Wattage / VPC / TC / TCR / Bypass
- Temperature Control: 100℃~315℃ / 200℉~600℉
- A-lock (Accidental Press Protection Lock)
- Short circuit protection
- Overheat protection
- Overtime protection
- 26mm Diameter
- 2ml Capacity
- Silica Glass Reinforcement
- 304 Stainless Steel Tank Construction
- IP68-rating: shockproof, waterproof and dust-proof
- Child Safe Locking Drip Tip
- Threaded Top Fill System - Dual Fill Ports
- Top to Bottom Airflow Control System
- 810 Drip Tip
Shipping and Returns
• Delivery is free for all orders over £50. Otherwise, delivery is £3 to £12 depending on the service you plan to purchase.
• Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in UK, 5 to 12 in Europe. 10 to 15 for the rest of the world.
• You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.