The Smok Nord C Pod Kit is the latest addition to Smok’s hugely popular Nord range. The kit has a high power output at the top end (50W) but has the option to adjust to lower power outputs if that is preferred.
The device is powered by a built in 1800mAh which is great for vapers who spend the day away from access to a charger. The size of the battery should mean you will have enough charge to last you a full day, maybe more. When your device does run out of charge you will be back vaping in no time thanks to the 1.5A Type-C fast charging.
The pod attached has a 2ml e-liquid capacity and is easily filled through a top fill port. You can access this port by taking the mouthpiece off the rest of the pod. The pod is compatible with Smok RPM 2 coils which come in a range of different coil resistances which allow you to tailor your vaping experience to your preferences.
On the back of the device you will find a slider for airflow control, allowing you to tailor the hit to your liking. Opening the airflow will deliver a more airy hit with a denser cloud of vapour. Whereas, closing the airflow will give you a tighter MTL hit.
The kit is fitted with a 0.69inch OLED screen which displays all the relevant data about your device, including the battery life, resistance of the coils you have fitted, puff counter and the power output.
Smok Nord C Pod Kit Features
- RPM 2 Coils Compatible
- 5W-50W Adjustable Power Output
- 1800mAh Built-in Batter
- 0.69inch OLED Display
- Stepless Airflow Control
- 1.5A Type-C Fast Charging
- 2ml E-liquid Capacity
- Top Fill
Shipping and Returns
• Delivery is free for all orders over £50. Otherwise, delivery is £3 to £12 depending on the service you plan to purchase.
• Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in UK, 5 to 12 in Europe. 10 to 15 for the rest of the world.
• You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.