- Type: 18650 Battery
- Positive Terminal: Flat Top
- Bottom: Non-Protected
- Capacity: 2800mAh
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 25A
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge Temperature Range Between: -10°C - 60°C
Always use an external charger as recommended by Manufacturers
Lithium ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Vaping 101, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
Shipping and Returns
• Delivery is free for all orders over £50. Otherwise, delivery is £3 to £12 depending on the service you plan to purchase.
• Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in UK, 5 to 12 in Europe. 10 to 15 for the rest of the world.
• You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged.
Good solid batteries. They also come in a nice case. Performing flawlessly on my Aegis Legend.
They're molicel and they're provided by vaping101.
Good battery brand
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.